We really encourage you to camp, get out there and connect to the earth. There will be one main camping area in a central location to the festival. For those who like a more quiet and private camping experience there are other camping options further away from the festival area. All our pitches have amenities nearby. Please bring your own tent and sleeping items or come with your own van!
- 19€ per pitch incl. 2 persons, water and electricity
- Shower tokens: 1€ per token
- Dogs: 3€ per night
- Extra persons: 3€ per night
- Kids > 4 years: 3€ per night
- Kids < 4 years: 1€ per night
Mobile homes and chalets
If you are NOT the camping type, we offer various types of mobile homes, sleeping between 2 and 8 people each and offering comfy beds (doubles and singles), toilet, how shower, fully equipped kitchen, a living room and a cozy terrace.
You can choose between….
- Standard mobile homes (type D) with 2 sleeping rooms (1 double bed & 2 single beds) : 60€ per night / mobile home
- Comfort mobile homes (type F, N and Q with 2-3 sleeping rooms (1 double bed & 2 or 4 single beds as bunk bed): 65€ - 80€ per night/mobile home
- Luxury chalet CL with 3 sleeping rooms (1 double bed, 2 x 2 single beds) and 2 bath rooms: 105€ per night/chalet
- Bed linen: 10€ per person
- Towels: 5€ per person
- Final cleaning: 30€
- Surcharge when staying just one night: 15 €
We also offer shared accommodations for festival visitors coming alone for just 25€ per person/night. Just mention “shared accommodation” when making a booking.
When you purchase a Kula Yoga Festival ticket you will support the following purposes:
Paying for the materials necessary to build the Kula Yoga Festival
Paying the fees of the various facilitators and artists that will be holding the space of the Practices, Experiences, Therapies, Music stage, workshops and many other surprises we are preparing to make this an unforgettable experience
Payment of the transportation costs and lodging of the international artists
Design and implementation of pre-production, production, post-production and the thousands of tasks that come with all of this.
Maintaining all the infrastructures that make yours a better experience whilst at the Kula Yoga Festival. Showers, toilets, water pipes, electrical circuits and all the complex logistics involved.
And all the bigger or smaller details in between; all this to make sure everyone has the most unforgettable experience ever!!!
Camping & Bungalowpark Fuussekaul