5th Kula Yoga Festival birthday-edition reprogrammed to June 11th - 13th 2021 due to the current CoVid-19 situation!

5th International Kula Yoga Festival 2020 unfortunately cancelled due to Co-Vid19 and postponed to June 11th - 13th 2021!

Dear everybody,

the last few weeks have been pretty challenging for everybody of us. A deep sorry for not having been much in touch lately and for this late statement but while the news and political regulations were literally overtaking, we still had every hope that our 5th Kula Yoga Festival this June 2020 might could take place.

However, we are now forced to make the necessary step and cancel our heart project for this year. Our Kula Yoga Festival has always been and will always be an event marked by a family-like atmosphere, love, closeness and unity. So even if it should come to a relaxation of the measures we cannot guarantee the necessary conditions such as a minimum distance and face masks. We want to bring you all together, see you laugh, hug each other and be happy. So unfortunately we have no other choice than to cancel this years festival.

Everybody who knows us know pretty well how hard it is for us to write these words.

This years Kula Yoga Festival would have been our 5th anniversary. Since we have already worked hard on the beautiful programmation we are currently trying to reprogram the entire festival program to next year, reprogramming every class for the same day and the same time, but for 2021. The new dates for next year are June 11th to June 13th 2021.

We really hope that you all will be able to join our festival next year and join our beautiful workshops, classes and concerts and the unique Kula Festival atmosphere.

If you have already booked a ticket for 2020 or reserved a mobile home or camping pitch, we can easily change the booking for 2021! Just send an email to yoga@fuussekaul.lu

If you should however not be able to join our 2021 edition, we can further offer you to cancel your ticket/ booking and get a 85% refund of the total price. The remaining 15% help us to cover the running costs. Thank you for your understanding!

We wish you, your friends and family all the best and are looking forward to the time after this time.

Much love and stay save, Anna & Natalie

Festival Program

The Kula Yoga Festival will be a great mix of different yoga lessons, meditations, dance, mantra and heart music concerts, fresh air, peace, healthy vegan food, relaxation, positive energy and will be a relaxing timeout for body and soul!

We are currently trying to reprogram the entire 2020 Kula Yoga festival program to 2021! More infos shortly....

Tickets

If you have already booked a ticket for this years Kula Yoga festival, you can easily change it for the 2021 edition. Just send us an email and let us know: anna@fuussekaul.lu

Tickets for the 2021 edition will soon be available in our online ticket shop - stay tuned!

Yoga Village Stands

Find out all about our festival stands from yummy vegan food, workshops, massages to handmade jewelry.

Our special "YOGA & HIKING" OFFER for the 5th Kula Yoga edition 2021 - June 10th (evening) - June 16th 2021 (morning):

Join the KULA festival and explore the Upper Sauer Nature Reserve with the beautiful Upper Sauer Lake:

  • 3 nights in a shared accommodation on Camping Fuussekaul during the festival (luxury chalet and/or safari tent)
  • 3 nights in a shared accommodation on the ecological camping Liefrange (safari tent and/or XL pod)
  • transfer from one camping to the other
  • 3 day festival ticket incl. all concerts
  • guided tour around the Upper Sauer lake (42km in total, done in 2 days)
  • max. 6-8 persons

Price: 399,- € per person (excl. food & drinks)
Interested? Send an email to yoga@fuussekaul.lu

When you purchase a Kula Yoga Festival ticket you will support the following purposes:

  • Paying for the materials necessary to build the Kula Yoga Festival
  • Paying the fees of the various facilitators and artists that will be holding the space of the Practices, Experiences, Therapies, Music stage, workshops and many other surprises we are preparing to make this an unforgettable experience
  • Payment of the transportation costs and lodging of the international artists
  • Design and implementation of pre-production, production, post-production and the thousands of tasks that come with all of this.
  • Maintaining all the infrastructures that make yours a better experience whilst at the Kula Yoga Festival. Showers, toilets, water pipes, electrical circuits and all the complex logistics involved.
And all the bigger or smaller details in between; all this to make sure everyone has the most unforgettable experience ever!!!

Find Us

Camping & Bungalowpark Fuussekaul

Contact Us

Please enter your name.
Please enter a message.